We encourage you to learn, discuss, and communicate about Severn Bank, our products, and our local community. We encourage open and honest conversations that remain on topic and in relation to Severn Bank. However, to encourage that each user remain in the spirit of the page, we must ask that each user abides by the following community guidelines.
Everyone is encouraged to:
- Stay on topic, be courteous and helpful to others.
- Interact with Severn Bank employees and fellow fans in the same manner you would interact with us in person.
All posts and comments are monitored by our employees and may be deleted if they are deemed to be:
- Profane, obscene, defamatory, violent, or otherwise in poor taste
- Hateful or discriminatory comments regarding race, ethnicity, religion, gender, disability, sexual orientation or political beliefs
- Discussing illegal or questionable activity
- Spam or self-promotional content, or promotion of a competitor
- Content that relates to confidential or private information, including personal information such as email addresses, mailing addresses, phone numbers, bank account or pin numbers
- Misinformation about the bank and our practices
We reserve the right to remove any comments, posts, or conversations that we believe are in violation of the above terms and guidelines. We also reserve the right to revoke posting privileges of anyone we believe is intentionally or repeatedly in violation of the terms above.
We may occasionally post links to third-party sites when we think you’ll find the information helpful. However, please note that this does not in any way constitute an official endorsement of the site or company.
Our employees operate on the Facebook page during normal business hours. We strive to respond to all posts in 1-2 business days. Our Facebook page is not a place to report phishing, scams or criminal activity. For general questions, please contact us at 1-800-752-5854. For lost or stolen debit card, call Card Services at 800-554-8969.
Complaints or concerns should not be communicated through social channels. To file complaints or concerns, please send them via mail to our headquarters at 200 Westgate Circle, Annapolis, Maryland 21401, Attn: General Counsel.