Severn Bank and First Data
Together, First Data and Severn Bank create a seamless partnership, unifying First Data’s omni-channel payment processing platform with Severn Bank’s exceptional financial services. Now offering Clover customizable POS systems.
This solution includes:
- PCI Certified and Compliant Gateway
- Credit, Debit, or ACH/eCheck Acceptance
- Mobile POS Processing
- US-Based, Award-Winning Customer Support, Available 24/7
- Next Day Funding (Based on Qualification) with No Setup or Annual Fees
- All-in-One Merchant Account and Payment Gateway
- Secure Tokenization Technology and Fraud Management Tools
- Recurring Billing with Account Updater.
- Fast and contactless payments
Benefits of a Partnership
Severn Bank is a full-service community bank offering a wide array of personal and commercial banking products as well as residential and commercial mortgage lending. With seven branches located in Annapolis, Edgewater, Glen Burnie, Severna Park, Lothian and Crofton, Severn is committed to serving the residents and businesses of the Chesapeake Region. The bank specializes in exceptional customer service and holds itself and its employees to a high standard of community contribution.
First Data is a technology company that specializes in integrated payments. Like Severn, First Data believes in the importance of ease and security. Our combined payment processing solution is simple and easy to use, especially for those already banking with Severn. First Data’s all-in-one solution helps consolidate vendors and streamline the payment acceptance process, which ultimately reduces costs, saves time, and improves sales.
- Through First Data’s payment gateway, you can accept credit, debit, and ACH payments quickly and securely.
- First Data offers real-time reporting to help track your transactions, along with advanced management functions like user permissions to track transactions by your employees.
- First Data is invested in the welfare of their customers, and employs highly advanced security methods like tokenization, encryption, and robust fraud management tools and security solutions.
For more information, call Jim Henstrand, Sr. VP, Business Development and Treasury Management, at 410-260-2078.
Reorder your personal checks today
You can reorder personal checks online at your convenience.
Your online security is important
Learn how to protect your information from Phishing, Identity Theft and more.
Mobile Banking at Severn Bank
We offer a range of Mobile Banking products designed to make banking easier.
Loans for Commercial Real Estate
We offer commercial real estate loans for purchase or refinance.