Severn Bank + Fiserv
Together, Fiserv and Severn Bank create a seamless partnership, unifying Fiserv’s omni-channel payment processing platform with Severn Bank’s exceptional financial services.
This solution includes:
- PCI Certified and Compliant Gateway
- Credit, Debit, or ACH/eCheck Acceptance
- Mobile POS Processing
- US-Based, Award-Winning Customer Support, Available 24/7
- Next Day Funding (Based on Qualification) with No Setup or Annual Fees
- All-in-One Merchant Account and Payment Gateway
- Secure Tokenization Technology and Fraud Management Tools
- Recurring Billing with Account Updater.
Benefits of a Partnership
Severn Bank is a full-service community bank offering a wide array of personal and commercial banking products as well as residential and commercial mortgage lending. With seven branches located in Annapolis, Edgewater, Glen Burnie, Severna Park, Lothian and Crofton, Severn is committed to serving the residents and businesses of the Chesapeake Region. The bank specializes in exceptional customer service and holds itself and its employees to a high standard of community contribution.
Fiserv Processing is a technology company that specializes in integrated payments. Like Severn, Fiserv believes in the importance of ease and security. Our combined payment processing solution is simple and easy to use, especially for those already banking with Severn. Fiserv’s all-in-one solution helps consolidate vendors and streamline the payment acceptance process, which ultimately reduces costs, saves time, and improves sales.
- Through Fiserv’s payment gateway, you can accept credit, debit, and ACH payments quickly and securely.
- Fiserv offers real-time reporting to help track your transactions, along with advanced management functions like user permissions to track transactions by your employees.
- Fiserv is invested in the welfare of their customers, and employs highly advanced security methods like tokenization, encryption, and robust fraud management tools and security solutions.