Automated Clearing House (ACH) enables you to transact business electronically.
The Automated Clearing House is a low-cost*, electronic funds transfer network governed by the National Automated Clearing House Association (NACHA). Through the NACHA network, you can make electronic payments to or from accounts at virtually every U.S. financial institution. Use Severn’s ACH service to conduct important business transactions, including:
- Direct Deposit of payroll
- Pay vendors and creditors instead of mailing checks
- Debit customer account for things like rent payments or membership dues
- Consolidate funds from several accounts into one concentration account
- Make tax payments – Federal and state payments as well as state mandated Child Support payments for your employees
* Fees apply, contact your Relationship Manager for more information.
View a demo of our ACH service