Mobile and Tablet App
Our Business Mobile Banking App was designed with our business customer in mind. Business Mobile Banking lets you quickly manage your business account while on the go from your Smartphone or Tablet. It also features Mobile Deposit which allows you to deposit checks without leaving your office or when you are on the go.
- New Business Mobile Banking Approvals – view and transmit time sensitive transactions requiring approval right from your mobile device.
- Mobile Deposit – deposit checks right from your mobile device.
- Check Account Balances – view available balances and a snapshot of your business’ monthly cash flow.
- Pay Bills – view your recent and scheduled bill payments and pay new bills from your list of merchants.
- View Transaction History – view history on one or multiple accounts for up to 180 days.
- Transfer Funds Between Severn Bank Business Accounts – move funds between checking, savings and money market accounts.
- Make Severn Bank Loan Payments – pay your Severn Bank commercial loan payments from your Severn Bank accounts.
- ATM and Branch Locations – find directions to the nearest ATM and branch.
Is Mobile Deposit right for you?
Business Mobile Deposit lets you deposit checks and get next day availability . Standard deposit limits are $10,000 per check or $25,000 daily limit. If you need a higher deposit limit our Remote Deposit Capture service provides customized limits to meet your needs.
View our Business Mobile Banking tutorial here
Accounts and services available in Business Mobile Banking are based on approval established by Severn Bank. Business Online Banking must be established prior to using Business Mobile Banking. Accounts available for Business Mobile Deposit are subject to eligibility requirements. Please see the Mobile Banking Terms and Conditions for details.
We care about security. Our Business Mobile Banking service utilizes best practices from online banking, such as HTTPS, 128-bit SSL encryption, password access and application time-out when your phone is not in use. Only the phone(s) and or devices that you personally enroll in the service can access your accounts. In addition, no account data is ever stored on your phone.
Please see the Mobile Banking Terms and Conditions or contact our Solution Center at 410.260.2112 for details.