Severn Savings Bank is seeking to hire a Personal Banker. The Personal Banker is a customer focused position responsible for managing and resolving customer requests in a courteous and efficient matter for the organization. This position is a key contact with our customers and must utilize our KARE and service quality guidelines. The Personal Banker is responsible for the generation of referrals to Sales and Support Partners by implementing the Proactive Relationship Banking procedures. Follow established policies and procedures.
- Attract and retain customers by providing exceptional customer service through cross-selling products and services which are beneficial to new and existing customers.
- Comprehend and apply knowledge of product offerings in order to promote the benefits of additional bank services and make appropriate recommendations.
- Participates in sales activities to meet and exceed sales goals.
- Manage and resolve customer problems using service quality guidelines.
- Open new accounts according to established policies and procedures.
- Act in accordance with all compliance guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
The minimum level of education and experience for this position includes:
- High School Diploma or GED Certificate.
- Must have minimum 2 years of work experience in the retail banking industry.
- Minimum of one (1) year of sales/service, in the banking industry, however additional sales experience may be considered.